Saturday, April 15, 2006

Concerned, Part 1

Here are the first 3 videos from the first of two parties Concerned (who would later morph into Equal Vision recording artists Prema) plaed at Molly M.'s parents house in Morrisille, PA (I've omitted Molly's last name in case she does not want to be connected to this blog, videos, etc. - it's been years since I've spoken to her). There are 11 videos total from this party. I think they actually played 12 songs, but I missed recording the cover of Insight Out's "No Spiritual Surrender."
I had originally believed this show to be from 1992 - hence the 1992's that run throughout the videos - but I now believe it was from 1991... feel free to correct me. Also, one or two of the songs may have the incorrect titles - I did my best.
There is plenty more to come in the coming weeks/months.

"The Truth"


"Desinty"


"In the End"