Saturday, April 15, 2006

Refuse to Fall



Straight-Edge Krishna-Conscious Hardcore from Texas.

I never got a chance to see Refuse to Fall live. In fact, I have no idea what the origin of this tape is. It comes from a tape that got passed around, copied, and re-copied between some friends when I was in high school (or junior high, not sure). I assume the date in the lower right to be accurate - I have no reason to doubt it. I think the show has got to be from somewhere in between Baltimore/Washington DC and Boston for us (in Bucks County, PA) to get a hold of it.

I do not know the first song. The second song, "Temporary Eye," is unfortunately cut just as it's starting.

"Temporary Eye" is on the the Soulfire (Equal Vision) 7"/EP, which is awesome! I thought that in high school and, after a re-listen recently, still think that. Search around the web, you'll find some mp3s. I don't think it is still in print, but you may be able to find it.

Not sure what ever happened to them.